Business owners need to be proactive and think outside the box if they want to succeed in the highly competitive marketplace. You can improve productivity with up-gradation of workstations, servers and data networks. In addition, it is critically essential that you also cut down your expenses.
The best innovative solution is the deployment of VOIP (Voice over IP) phone in your office. So, what’s the big attraction and advantage of business VOIP? Well your company will enjoy:
- 80% saving on phone bill
- Broadest array of smart features
- Call forwarding
- Call screening
- Video conferencing
- Connectivity to branch offices
- Text, fax and voice mail
- Flexible Integration of remote devices
- Mobile applications
This table will be helpful in evaluating the two phone services
These are only few of the advantageous attributes. There are numerous other cutting-edge features and we shall look into their details in the latter part.
Remarkable growth of VOIP industry
Excellent sound quality, super fast speed, reduced expenses and superior customer service are a great attraction for organizations. This is the reason why business VOIP industry in USA is rapidly growing at the rate of almost 18%.
Business VOIP’s high-tech features
The VOIP service provides have gone beyond the limit of conventional phone service and incorporated leading-edge mobile apps, cloud services, MS outlook and many more.
- Greater adaptability and customization
- Mobile workers and remote device can be controlled through a single system
- Convenience of single monthly-bill for all phone connections.
- Excellent call quality
- Smooth transition of VOIP phone setup
HD video voice conference
- · With the help of a single phone system, business enterprises can improve their communication through BYOD (bring-your-own-device), text, voice message and mobile applications.
- · Flexible integration of Google Drive, DropBox, Slaesforce and other data storage services.
Free yourself from headaches of maintenance and phone setup
- Business VOIP phone system is fully provisioned and preconfigured
- The features are updated automatically
- Some service providers also offer cloud storage
- Simply plug phones to internet and you are ready to make calls
- No maintenance of hardware
- Higher ROI
- Toll free numbers
- Auto reception
Option of connecting multiple offices