Toshiba, a market leading brand of memory storage devices, has extended its high-tech SD memory cards based on leading-edge EXCERIA technology. These newly designed UHS-I SD cards are best for:
- Professional DSLR photographers as well as amateur photographers.
- Content creators
- Idea for full high definition video content featuring 4K resolution
- Broad range of capacity offering 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB (the 128GB Toshiba EXCERIA card is expected to be launched in Jan, 2015)
- Incorporation of UHS Class-3 speed, which makes it the best memory card for 2K and 4K media files.
- Fast motion capture
- Users can make real-time full HD videos.
- Maximum write and read speeds are 60Mbps and 95Mbps respectively.
- Compact size. Use it with leading models and brands of HD camcorders, high end cameras and smart phones.
- High data transfer speed offered by UHS-I interface.
- 5 year standard limited
These SDHC cards deliver excellent reliability, staggering speed and broader capacity range.
Follow our IT experts on Facebook.